Recently in the premarket trading session, SGRP stock plunged by -11.95% to the price $1.4. SGRP stock decreased by -1.24% as it closed at $1.59 for the last trading session. Shares of SPAR Group Inc. had oscillated between $1.50 and $1.63 throughout the day.
The volume of shares that remained was 0.17 million which is less than the average daily volume of 0.38 million for the past 50 days. In the past 1 year, the company’s stock rose by triple digit percentage of 104.45% and gained 101.78% in the last 6 months. The average 3 month volume is 343.68k; over the last three months SGRP stock gained 38.26%. Furthermore, the stock has a current market of $33.60 million and its outstanding shares stood at 21.11 million.
The recent negative pattern of trading of SGRP stock in the pre-market came along with no recent news this month. However at the end of the month of March, the SGRP reported the financial results of the Q4 and full-year 2020.
Insights on the SPAR group background
SPAR Group is a merchandising company as well as a marketing company that is globally renowned. The company provides a vast range of product offerings and services. Its clients are usually retailers, manufacturers and distributors across the globe. The company has under-its-belt, 40 years of experience. The number of merchandising specialists that the company has around the world is 20,000. While the average footfall of the store visits consist of 200,000+ daily visits.
Fourth-Quarter and Full Year Financial Report 2020
The company announced the full financial year report on 31st March 2020.
Here are what the highlights about the Fourth quarter say.
- The net revenue was $59.4 million for Q4 2020, while it was $61.1 million in the Q4 2019;
- Domestic net revenue had increased by 11.9% while international net revenue had decreased
- Gross profit was $11.5 million for Q4 2020 while it was $12 million in the Q4 2019
- Operating income improved 148% to $2.9 million for Q4 2020 while it was $1.2 million for Q4 2019
- The Earnings Per Share had increased by 425%
Here are the Full Year Results of the SGRP stock
- Consolidated net revenue was $230.5 million for Q4 2020 compared to $252.9 million for Q4 2019
- Gross Profit decreased to $45.2 million for Q4 2020 compared to $49.3 million for Q4 2019
- Operating income decreased to $9.7 million for Q4 2020 compared to $10.2 million for Q4 2019
- Net EPS increased by $0.04 per share to $0.16 per share for Q4 2020.
SPAR Group Outlook
SPAR Group has not released or issued any revenue or earnings guidance with the financial year 2020 report. This non-issue of guidance is now common in companies because of the Coivd-19 pandemic’s volatility and unpredictability which can also have an effect on the company’s economic and macroeconomics factors. SGRP plans to focus towards growth and stability for its operational and stock performance.