Tantech Holdings Ltd (TANH) is rising on the charts today, up 6.28% to trade at $0.4994 at last check in pre-hours trading. On Monday, shares in Tantech (TANH) fell -by 7.86% to close the day at $0.47. The volume of shares traded was 4.08 million, which is higher than the average volume over the last three months of 996.06K. During the trading session, the stock oscillated between $0.45 and $0.5187. The company had an earnings per share ratio of -4.32.
Tantech (TANH) stock has lost -11.34% of its value in the previous five sessions and -77.31% over the past one month but has lost -89.78% on a year-to-date basis. The stock’s 50-day moving average of $2.2475 is above the 200-day moving average of $6.4879. Moreover, the stock is currently trading at an RSI of 17.30. TANH stock is gaining traction after getting a significant order.
What critical order TANH has got?
For as far back as a decade, Tantech (TANH) has been a profoundly specific super-advanced endeavor delivering, investigating, and creating bamboo charcoal-based items with laid-out homegrown and worldwide deals and appropriation organization. Beginning around 2017, when TANH obtained 70% of Shangchi Automobile, a vehicle maker situated in Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, it has made and sold vehicles. Tantech laid out two new auxiliaries, Lishui Smart New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd. also, Zhejiang Shangchi New Energy Automobile Co., Ltd., in November 2020, to deliver and sell road sweepers and other electric vehicles.
Tantech (TANH) yesterday reported that its auxiliary, Shangchi Automobile Co., Ltd., won 10 extra vehicle orders.
- The most recent request for tweaked, very good quality dark and yellow midibuses is supposed to be conveyed to the client in Ecuador in May 2022.
- Shangchi Automobile’s completely adjustable, diesel light midibuses highlight a manual 5-speed transmission and every one of the extravagances of a top-of-the-line transport, including an eco-friendly, extravagance travel insight with open seating for 18 travelers.
- With a general length of 6 meters, the vehicles have simple USB access charging ports, strong cooling and warming, a best in class air filtration framework, and many upgraded wellbeing highlights, including back turnaround radar, high mount brake lights, power windows, UV glass and LED lights, among different elements.
- TANH is seeing expanded interest for its midibuses as the worldwide economy keeps on resuming, while stock deficiencies keep on hampering the traveler vehicle market.
- TANH is additionally profiting from an increase sought after for its high productivity midibus given the lofty expansion in the expense of gas, which is making it more efficient for individuals to go in bunches as opposed to having every individual cause separate fuel charges.
How TANH will continue further?
Tantech (TANH) is additionally seeing an elevated degree of client interest given its extended vehicle portfolio with clients submitting numerous vehicle requests and needing to accomplice all the more intimately with the organization to meet their transportation needs. TANH anticipates that the positive energy will proceed should work as it travel through 2022 given the various impetuses it is profiting from.