Alithya Group Inc. (ALYA) shares slid down 7.41% in after-hours on Friday, June 25, 2021, and closed the week at $2.50 per share. Earlier in the morning session on Friday, ALYA’s stock lost 0.37% to close Friday’s session at $2.71. ALYA shares have risen 66.26% over the last 12 months, and they have moved down 1.45% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has gained 4.23%, while over the past six months, it has declined 24.88%.
Participation at the upcoming ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event
On June 21, 2021, Alithya Group inc announced that it will participate in the ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event, a global conference focused on education within the Oracle user group community.
The ODTUG Kscope21 Virtual Event is scheduled for June 1 to July 21, 2021, and will cover a wide variety of Oracle technical content topics and will include sessions with real-world solutions, expert panel discussions, live presentations, Q&A sessions, and much more.
New BénéClic Application
On June 14, 2021, Alithya Group Inc. launched BénéClic, which is a new mobile application that improves accessibility and connection between volunteers and sick children at Centre Hospitalier Universitaire (CHU) Sainte-Justine, one of the four most important pediatric centres in North America.
Alithya was approached by CHU Sainte-Justine for a user-friendly mobile app that would streamline what was previously a lengthy process.
Recent financial results announcement
On June 10, 2021, Alithya Group Incdisclosed its financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal 2021, which ended March 31, 2021.
Q4 2021 financial highlights
- Alithya Group reported revenue of $78 million for Q4 2021, compared to C$73.2 million in Q4 2020.
- For Q4 2020, gross profit was $23.5 million compared to C$20.9 million in Q4 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA was C$3.3 million for Q4 2021 compared to C$2 million in Q4 2021.
- The company suffered a net loss of C$2.5 million (-C$0.04 per share) in Q4 2021, compared to a loss of C$34 million (-C$0.59 per share) in Q4 2020.
FY2021 financial highlights
- The company earned a revenue of $287.6 million in FY 2021 compared to $279.0 million for fiscal 2020.
- The gross profit margin was 28.9% for FY 2021 compared to 29.7% for FY 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA was 6 million in FY 2021 compared to $11.8 million in FY 2020.
- The company suffered a net loss of $17.3 million, or $0.30per share in FY 2021 compared to a net loss of $39.7 million, or $0.70 per share in FY 2020.
Well, as of this writing, there is no negative news or development which could justify its loss on Friday. we hope that ALYA stock will start the new week in a positive mode.