At the previous close, BIGG Digital Assets Inc [OTCQX: BBKCF] gained just 0.76% to conclude the trading $1.3300. Volume for BIGG stock was 2.71M shares, compared to a 30-day average volume of 1.62M shares. BBKCF stock value ranged from $0.0550 to $4.0070 over the last 52 weeks. Recent developments can provide insight into the BBKCF potential as BBKCF stock has been stabilized without any recent news.
Are there any recent developments at BBKCF?
BIGG believes crypto will flourish if the environment is safe, compliant, and regulated. As part of its commitment to this vision, BIGG invests in companies and products. Netcoins and Blockchain Intelligence Group are the two operating companies owned by BBKCF. The Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG) at BBKCF has generated an analytics and search engine, QLUETM, that enables Law Enforcement, RegTech and Regulators to track, trace, log, and monitor cryptocurrency transactions. BBKCF’s Netcoins develops trading software and brokerage services that make cryptocurrency transactions easy and safe for anyone to buy and sell.
BIGG’s Blockchain Intelligence Group (“BIG”) announced a new partnership with Blockchain Foundry.
- BBKCF partnered with BCF to provide the most comprehensive stablecoin compliance solution available.
- BCF has developed its proprietary blockchain technology to utilize the Syscoin protocol, and has also developed substantial proprietary technology that leverages the Syscoin blockchain.
- With Blockchain Foundry and BBKCF partnering, stablecoins will gain scale, security, and transparency.
- A wallet-to-wallet monitoring solution and on-chain compliance solution will be integrated with BitRank Verified and QLUE.
- Stablecoin operators are able to mitigate risk in real-time with these capabilities.
- Security tokens require additional rules and checks, and the combined offering will unlock the blockchain’s potential to be widely adopted by bringing trust and compliance to it.
- Due to the fact that stablecoins are centrally issued and regular checks are required by regulatory authorities, entities can now track exchanges at a transaction level through this new solution.
BBKCF’s other achievements:
BIGG In addition, BIGG (BBKCF) announced that May 2021 monthly revenues for its subsidiary Netcoins, reached $1.95 million, a new all-time high. According to Netcoins, the following key metrics have been achieved during the month of May:
- Monthly revenues reached $1.95 million, up by 22% over the same period last month
- Individual transact/trade volume was up by 23%
- Monthly Average User Growth of 20%
- Trading margins remain above 1%