Baozun Inc. (BZUN) declined in the current market after announcing its unaudited fourth quarter and fiscal 2021 results. BZUN values at $5.68, losing more than 12% compared to Friday’s closing price. The stock closed at $6.49 at the end of the last trading session. The stock volume traded in the previous trading session was around 909.67K shares. The current market cap of the company is about $394.62 million.
BZUN: Q4 and Fiscal 2021 Key Financials
- Baozun Inc.’s revenue in Q4 2021 was RMB 3.1 billion. It is a decrease of 5.2% compared to the revenue of RMB 3.3 billion in Q4 2020.
- Fiscal 2021 revenue was RMB 9.3 billion, 6.2% more than the revenue of RMB 8.8 billion in fiscal 2020.
- The company’s net loss in Q4 2021 was around RMB 8.3 million, less than compared to the net loss of RMB 239.3 million in Q4 2020.
- BZUN’s net loss in fiscal 2021 was around RMB 219.8 million, compared to the net income of RMB 426 million in fiscal 2020.
- The Q4 2021 basic loss per share was RMB 0.12, compared to a basic loss per share of RMB 3.27 in Q4 2020.
- For fiscal 2021, the basic loss per share was RMB 3.05, compared to RMB 6.82 in fiscal 2020.
BZUN: Share Repurchase Programs
BZUN, in the fourth quarter, delivered value to shareholders through its share repurchase program and purchased around 8.5 million shares for $39.9 million. Throughout fiscal 2021, the company repurchased around 27.2 million common stock shares for $164.9 million.
BZUN: Chairman and CEO’s Remarks
Mr. Vincent Qiu, Chairman, and CEO of Baozun said that despite ongoing macro-economic problems, Baozun’s business remained resilient and that our team continues to make steady progress on our strategic objectives. We invested heavily in our platform, our technological capabilities, and our skilled staff throughout the year. To promote company growth and sustained value creation, we are committed to providing best-in-class services and solutions to our brand partners in 2022.
Baozun Inc. (BZUN) saw a significant increase in digital marketing services and revenue. The company focuses on expanding its services in e-commerce services to help more companies execute their e-commerce strategies.