The stock of DLocal Limited (DLO) closed the regular trading session at $23.3, losing 4.59% from the previous trading session. DLO stock remained bearish in the after-market and further lost 4.76% to $22.19. The stock price kept moving between $23.21 and $24.71. The firm declared the fiscal performance for Q4 and FY21. Moreover, a London-based investment firm bought Dlocal stocks.
DLocal is a financial innovation organization. It gives crossline installments connecting worldwide shippers to developing business sectors. The company has a market capitalization of $6.83 billion. DLO has its headquarter in Uruguay.
A London-based investment firm, Somerset Capital Management bought shares in DLO Limited. Somerset Capital Management LLP started investments in DLO Ltd. The buy costs were somewhere in the range of $30.92 and $61.29, with an expected normal cost of $42.78.
Also, an investment firm known as Yong Rong Asset Management Limited and Gainplan LLC sold the stocks of DLO. The deal costs were in the range of $30.92 and $61.29, with an expected normal cost of $42.78.
DLO Financials for Q4
The company released the fiscal performance for Q4 of FY2021, which concluded on 31 December 2021. The main highlights are
- DLO has total sales of $76.2 million in Q4 of FY21 compared to $34.6 million in the same year-ago period. This marks a growth of 120%.
- Moreover, the total profit was reported to be $38.9 million in Q4 of FY21 versus $20.6 million in Q4 of FY20. Total profit expanded by 88.3%.
- Also, the total income in Q4 of FY21 grew by 102.2% to $23.4 million against $11.5 million in Q4 of FY20.
- Further, the company has an EPS of $0.08 in Q4 of FY21 compared to $0.04.
DLO Financials for FY2021
DLO also released the fiscal performance for FY2021. The highlights are
- Total sales increased by 134.4% in FY21 to $244.1 million versus $104.1 million in the previous year.
- Also, the total profit in FY21 was $130.4 million compared to $60 million in FY20.
- Besides, DLO’s total income in FY21 was $77.9 million against $28.2 million in FY20. Total income increased by 176.2% million.
- The firm had an EPS of $0.25 in FY21 as compared to $0.10 in FY20.