Viant Technology Inc. (DSP) shares were falling -25.67% to trade at $5.82 in the current market at last check. Viant Technology (DSP) stock closed the previous session at $7.83. The stock volume remained 0.41 million shares, which was higher than the average daily volume of 0.16 million shares within the past 50 days. Viant Technology shares have fallen by -82.14% over the last 12 months, and they have moved up by 2.89% in the past week. Over the past three months, the stock has lost -22.48%, while over the past six months, it has shed -42.97%. Further, the company has a current market of $488.75 million and its outstanding shares stood at 60.62 million. DSP stock is falling even after the release of bearing quarterly results.
How DSP has performed?
Viant Technology (DSP) is the main group-based promoting programming organization that empowers advertisers and their offices to concentrate the preparation, purchasing, and estimation of their publicizing ventures across most channels. Viant’s self-administration Demand Side Platform (“DSP”), Adelphic, is an undertaking programming stage empowering advertisers to execute automatic promoting efforts across Connected TV, Linear TV, portable, work area, sound, and computerized out-of-home channels.
Viant Technology (DSP) yesterday revealed monetary outcomes for its final quarter and entire year finished December 31, 2021.
- Viant Technology generated 46% more year-over-year revenue-generating $82.7 million whereas it was revenue of $224.1 million for the full year 2021 after a 36% annual growth.
- Gross profit of DSP came at $38.1 million, representing year-over-year growth of 25%, while it came $94.5 million on yearly basis with an increase of 23%.
- Net income posted by DSP for the final quarter was $7.5 million, or $0.11 per diluted share of Class A common stock, which was a net income of $12.9 million in the year-ago quarter.
- On annual basis, DSP’s net loss was $37.6 million, or $0.63 per diluted share of Class A common stock, compared to net income of $20.6 million in 2020
- Net income as a percentage of gross profit was 20% while the same was 42% in the final quarter of last year.
- DSP’s cash and cash equivalents as of December 31, 2021, were $238.5 million.
- Yearly cash flow from operations was $28.7 million, an increase of 52%.
Sponsors spend across DSP’s Adelphic stage became 26% for the final quarter and 29% for the year. Dynamic clients of Viant Technology (DSP) developed to 309 at year-end, addressing a year-over-year increment of 45, or 17%. DSP’s main 50 dynamic clients expanded spending on our foundation by 48% year-over-year in FY 2021.