With the price of $0.90, IPure Labs Inc (OTCPk: IPLB) closed the last session at a market value of $36.46 million after showing an increase of 80.00%. IPLB stock has seen activity of 19.00K shares, which is above its average volume of 4.83K shares. IPLB stock surged after reporting its first contract deal by its new subsidiary.
How did that agreement come about?
As a diversified real estate company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, iPure Labs operates through its two subsidiary companies, Sora Ventures, LLC and TideRock Development, LLC. SORA Ventures specializes in multi-million dollar “develop to own” projects. IPLB provides real estate advisory services at TideRock Development.
Pure Labs has created a subsidiary dedicated to Real Estate Advisory Services.
- Founded recently by IPLB, TideRock Development provides Real Estate Advisory Services for select investors, developers, asset managers, and municipalities.
- In response to this, IPLB intends to work with TideRock Development to provide university and church leaders with a reliable partner to help them develop surplus land into sustainable cash flow.
- Announcing the addition of TideRock to its portfolio, RealTex Development, of Austin, Texas, has hired the company.
- The RealTex company has more than 20 years of experience in building affordable housing in the Southeastern United States with tax credits.
- More information about IPLB’s new relationship with RealTex and other upcoming developments will be shared soon.
Opportunities for IPLB:
IPLB is creating a services division that enables it to assist property owners in their development decisions, as well as provide a platform for real opportunities for its SORA Ventures. It is in that sense that TideRock Development can make a real impact and create revenue streams that will benefit iPure Labs (IPLB) in the long term.